Remote Instructional Day on Tuesday, Feb. 13, 2024 Due to Weather
The Urban Assembly School for the Performing Arts Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
At A Glance
- Access for ALL We are the only non-auditioned performing arts HS in NYC
- PartnershipsKey partnerships help enrich our academics and arts programs.
- Rigorous Academics100% of our graduates are accepted to college
- College BoundWe offer 5 AP classes, dual enrollment classes with SUNY, and have a National Honor Society Chapter.
- Rigorous ArtsA four year rigorous arts curriculum in dance, theatre, and vocal
- Social-EmotionalDevelopment We offer a four year Resilient Scholars Program to provide our youth with academic and life skills necessary for post-secondary success.
The 2023 Winter Showcase is quickly approaching. It will take place on 2 nights, Wednesday, December 20th, and Thursday, December 21st. There are only 100 seats available for each night, so please be sure to purchase tickets early as we are expecting sold out shows. View below for more information.
UASPA is having an evening open houses for rising 9th grade scholars and their families interested in the arts. Please click below for more information and to RSVP.