UASPA is having an evening open houses for rising 9th grade scholars and their families interested in the arts. Please click below for more information and to RSVP.
The Urban Assembly School for the Performing Arts Home
Home Page Main Image Shuffle
At A Glance
- Access for ALL We are the only non-auditioned performing arts HS in NYC
- PartnershipsKey partnerships help enrich our academics and arts programs.
- Rigorous Academics100% of our graduates are accepted to college
- College BoundWe offer 5 AP classes, dual enrollment classes with SUNY, and have a National Honor Society Chapter.
- Rigorous ArtsA four year rigorous arts curriculum in dance, theatre, and vocal
- Social-EmotionalDevelopment We offer a four year Resilient Scholars Program to provide our youth with academic and life skills necessary for post-secondary success.
OPEN HOUSE FOR PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS ON THURSDAY, OCTOBER 19TH AND TUESDAY, OCTOBER 24TH. CLICK BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS!
Incoming 9th Grade Students Must Attend New Student Summer Bridge on Wednesday, August 30, 2023 and Thursday, August 31, 2023. Please Click Link For More Information