academic environment & four-year curriculum
- Starting in grade 9, students will be exposed to and perform in three aspects of the performing arts (dance, theater, theater tech and vocal music).
- During term 2 of the 9th grade, in addition to their core academics, students will declare an area of concentration in one of the four performing arts offered.
- Students wear uniforms to reinforce our serious academic tone and to ensure that they will bring their creativity to their art and not their attire.
- Small class size ensures personalized attention for all students
- Our highly qualified teachers believe that all students can learn and work to build personal relationships with students to help to achieve academic success
- We ensure a challenging college preparatory curriculum in which performing arts is used as a teaching tool in all classes to motivate students toward academic achievement.
*PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THERE ARE THREE PAGES TO THIS DOCUMENT: FOUR YEAR COURSE PLAN, REGENTS REQUIREMENTS, AND CREDIT REQUIREMENTS*